Wednesday, July 20, 2005

f acts

regardless of a certain facts
no matter
how much I give or accept
in the park...
I have to return one day
Oh soup...
I have to go back and take it
all...
All of it
in one go...
one swing one song
one chop one phew!

regardless of the mere fact
that I love you
I will be precise and leave
on my toes
Leap
Cross
Jump
Trans*

to the other side
where I know:
There is No
no one like you to wake me
and make me
sleep
after a full-day's work
nor breathe or behold
eachother's remote...

*= (optional)
it
mit
port
form
cend

1 Comments:

Blogger MARIAM SUHAIL said...

this is nice.
and you're right about the grasshopper moment.
I think we all feel inspired by life and little things these days.
But this small piece is nice.
You need to explain whats happening with the words in the last bit though..i dont' understand and i feel like i'm missing out on something.

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home