Wednesday, April 20, 2005

plans for the double weekend

check list # 2

1. It is a holiday tomorrow on account of the Prophet's (pbuh) birthday....yippeee happy birthday to the Prophet...I'm sure he wouldn't have celebrated thinking he was a simple man but anyway...

2. Get extra hours of sleep as there has been a complete lack of rest in the past few weeks (mommy was here so...) a double weekend was required...both days: sleep early wake up late!

3. Car wash, laundry, change mattress, pillow cover, bed sheets, etc etc etc...

4. Buy that Moby 'hotel' cd from Virgin asap...but spend not more than half an hour in the store last time I went in I didn't get what I was looking for, instead I spent on things I didn't want and I hated every cd that I took....If I dont get moby this time...I've decided I'll buy a shirt or a cap or something....oh and I can't wait for the new Coldplay album due in June...

4. For passport renewal form and documents to be collected, labour contract, four PP size photgraphs required with blue background and shave before photos as arabs have less brain cells (they already decided not to issue money to me because the way I look now is different from the picture in my working permit...the police was called to throw me out of the bank and put charges of forgery...thank god they ask you to put your mobiles off inside banks...so I wasn't able to call anyone either...)

5. Try catching a movie on Friday...'hide & seek' sounds good although I'm sick of these horror flicks but lets see....any recommendations anyone...

6. There's a Bacardi breezer beach party happening on Saturday...I want to go but the problem is I have work on Saturdays and a lot of multi-national firms have off on Saturdays so it works for them...I have thursdays off...maybe I can go after or 2 hrs before works ends...call butt and ask if he wants to join in...hehe

Thats about it I think for the weekend...

...oh and yah by the way I'm also on a diet these days...I had to...I was becoming unbelievably fat...so I had to...and all I think all day is food...specially when I've cut down on smoking too...I eat these extra chewing gums to make myself busy...and who the hell said it worked it doesn't work if the whole exercise of quitting smoking doesn't work then I'm gonna go for the nicotene patch or something...I really need to quit...

...ok thas it people see ya on saturday...misba

1 Comments:

Blogger MARIAM SUHAIL said...

Ok. What fun reading...! Did BUtt go with you then? How much weight HAVE you gained?? Do you think anyone else in the office saw you sleeping..maybe they took pictures? I love the way you're making lists..almost makes me wanna organize my life...but ofcourse i wont!
Can i add a link to your blog on mine. It'll remain private since only a handful of people know of mine...4 actually, you included.
So may I ?

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home