Tuesday, April 19, 2005

mercury needed optional queen rap songs

....ok now that I have been successful I will thank msa first being the 'art kee aulad' and spending hours in finding things like blogspots and letting people know....and then obviously I'll try to be as stupid as my other fellow bloggerz...to create sense out of the dot com thing I did....I came up with the abbreviation for "mnopqrs" as mercury needed optional queen rap songs....I could have done it for blogspot as well....as I dont know the meaning of that either but I think the little freddie effort is enough for right now...and as I was listening to queen nothing else fits better...other details of my getting into this also includes the fact that I chose No.897 as the template before but my title for the blogspot is "leaves turning pale"...and No.897 has a white star with orange background and good blues happening here and there...so I decided to go for something that reflects the title which I dont want to change.....No.897 I think could have been named as "shiny bright stars" or something and it would have become one of those ali alam lighter waving songs with a personal touch and high effort vocals...anyway...he's indeed one of the best people I know...
...thats it for now...lemme look into my archives for some prose and shit...ah! psuedoism is back again!

...all hail to the thief...and the rise of the machines....its good evening dubai time...

ps. I dont know if anyone reading remembers the 'pink eucalyptus' days...

1 Comments:

Blogger MARIAM SUHAIL said...

well yes ofcourse how can pink eucalyptus days be forgotten and hence culture soup days...both of which i was not a part of ..thank god!(?)...actually no, theres no question mark there.
But well, lets not talk like that anymore. let this all be pure and clean and cynical if only for the right reasons!
Congratulations on your blogging success.
Rumour has it your freind msa did not toil for hours but was told about about the "blogging scene" by one brothers wife living in the same house as her, so...
That was fun to read and may god bless you my child!

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home