Sunday, April 24, 2005

...washing lines...

...after the dark there is no light...I have been there and I think I am still there where I am right now...and its still dark...I slept for straight 13 hrs woke up!...the salad king was calling...ate washed shower and back to bed for another 3 hr...the signatory of delight has rotated the strike by the time I opened my eyes for the second lap...so I washed again and went painting my footsteps on the car park pavements...lap after lap after lap until my legs started to ache and that did not stop me...I went for another 2 and held my breath in for minutes while pushing...while etching the tar with my sweat and the continuous "huh!" sounds...until I began to shiver in the cold of the creek side running...as my coach tells me "do not lie down! never lie down just keep walking swift...and then slow down walking but do not sit...keep standing...wait for 3/4 signals at the zebra...and then cross..."

...I crossed and washed again...and this time not the skin but made skin...I slept late woke up late...I was wrong and I will wait...as rossdale puts it in between the lines somewhere...and they try to meet heads lying in hyde park with their puppy...writing songs to the lyrics with their borrowed fingers to eachother...gavin and gwen...

...It's time to leave and enter into another space without light...passing through tunnels burette pipette and funnels...suck it up to the red line and put the finger on top...release the residual fluids in a test tube and run!

m.........................................................................................t....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home