Friday, August 04, 2006

filipino monkey

...a filipino dad is sitting on my left chatting with his family back home...like a lot of other dads with different colors and textured faces... as I scrolled down my yahoo mail screen I noticed his 7yr old daughter on the webcam making a face and holding it for dad with her tongue sticking out and eyes turned inside... hanging on her mom's neck as if she were a tree... It just caught my attention for a second... and I smiled...

I might be shifting to a new city shortly...

...what surprised me further was the dear daddy trying to make a face and holding it for his kid... now you can imagine with his looks he must not be short of 50... he doesnt need to make a face but suddenly as he does it I can feel his pleasure-in-the-act inside me... for some reason I can sense how it feels... for some reason I've been thinking about kids lately :

... and I wanna be a monkey...